Sunday 4 March 2012

Project Update: 04/03/12

This week have been thinking and developing my ideas for my music video. I have decided to shoot my music video in an outdoors, nature environment, as many of the lyrics in the song relate to nature and the outdoors. I am going to use 5 of my male friends who will be in the music video. They will be dressed in suits, shirts and ties, as I thought this would give an interesting contrast to the nature environment they will be situated in. The music video will begin with one person completing a series of movements whilst holding a piece of artwork (I have been working on these pieces this week, pictures will feature below). I thought that including pieces of art would give the video the artistic twist that I feel goes well with the music. The first person will be alone for 10 seconds. Then two more people will appear to the side and slightly behind the first person. The 'dance' movements will be repeated. After the next 10 seconds, two more people will appear behind and to the side of the second row, making a pyramid of 5 people. Again the movements will be repeated, whilst they are all holding different piece of artwork. It is really important to me for the moves to be clean, sharp and in synchronisation, as this will create the effect I want.

My intention is to shoot the music video next weekend, giving me a week for the editing, which should be plenty of time.







Paintings for use in music video

No comments:

Post a Comment